Verdades Ocultas ♡
Home Follow Twitter Ask Tumblr Fotolog Mar


About:
Margarida,perfeita para caber num bolso,e para conseguir ocupar um livro.Gosta de tudo que faça reviver as boas memórias,mesmo deixando-a triste por um momento.
Things

True love never dies.

Quote

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love,but that doesn't make you love them, any less. Sometimes,you love them more.
Credits

Layout designed by Hanna
Original layout by Yani Lavigne
Images from XX
Hosted by Blogger Youtube and photobucket
#358 sábado, 17 de março de 2012 >>14:32
BACK TO TOP? | 0 Left Blogprints: Post a Comment

She never took the train alone
She hated being on her own
She always took me by the hands
And say she needs me
She never wanted love to fail
She always hoped that it was real
She'd look me in the eyes
and sayed believe me.
And then the night becomes the day
And there’s nothing left to say
If there's nothing left to say
Then something’s wrong.

Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild, so beautiful.
Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile.
So beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild.


Older Posts Newer Posts