Verdades Ocultas ♡
Home Follow Twitter Ask Tumblr Fotolog Mar


About:
Margarida,perfeita para caber num bolso,e para conseguir ocupar um livro.Gosta de tudo que faça reviver as boas memórias,mesmo deixando-a triste por um momento.
Things

True love never dies.

Quote

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love,but that doesn't make you love them, any less. Sometimes,you love them more.
Credits

Layout designed by Hanna
Original layout by Yani Lavigne
Images from XX
Hosted by Blogger Youtube and photobucket
#468 terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012 >>14:02
BACK TO TOP? | 0 Left Blogprints: Post a Comment

Feet, don't fail me now 
Take me to the finish line 
Oh, my heart, it breaks 
Every step that I take 
But I'm hoping at the gates 
They'll tell me that you're mine 

 Walking through the city streets 
Is it by mistake or design? 
I feel so alone on a friday night 
Can you make it feel like home 
If I tell you you're mine? 
It's like I told you honey 

 Don't make me sad, don't make me cry 
Sometimes love is not enough 
And the road gets tough 
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime


Older Posts Newer Posts