Verdades Ocultas ♡
Home Follow Twitter Ask Tumblr Fotolog Mar


About:
Margarida,perfeita para caber num bolso,e para conseguir ocupar um livro.Gosta de tudo que faça reviver as boas memórias,mesmo deixando-a triste por um momento.
Things

True love never dies.

Quote

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love,but that doesn't make you love them, any less. Sometimes,you love them more.
Credits

Layout designed by Hanna
Original layout by Yani Lavigne
Images from XX
Hosted by Blogger Youtube and photobucket
#316 quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012 >>15:12
BACK TO TOP? | 0 Left Blogprints: Post a Comment

"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when I’m acting dumb. Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstation games and then let me win. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He’d play with my hair all the time & surprise me with 25 cent rings. Someone who I could share lollipops with & lay on a blanket with to count the stars. We’d buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pictures of each other & squirt water guns at each other in the house. But mostly & some who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just always make me smile."

Older Posts Newer Posts