Verdades Ocultas ♡
Home Follow Twitter Ask Tumblr Fotolog Mar


About:
Margarida,perfeita para caber num bolso,e para conseguir ocupar um livro.Gosta de tudo que faça reviver as boas memórias,mesmo deixando-a triste por um momento.
Things

True love never dies.

Quote

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love,but that doesn't make you love them, any less. Sometimes,you love them more.
Credits

Layout designed by Hanna
Original layout by Yani Lavigne
Images from XX
Hosted by Blogger Youtube and photobucket
#458 sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012 >>14:55
BACK TO TOP? | 0 Left Blogprints: Post a Comment

Nobody said it was easy 
It's such a shame for us to part
 Nobody said it was easy 
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

 I was just guessing at numbers and figures 
Pulling the puzzles apart 
Questions of science, science and progress 
Then don't speak as loud as my heart 
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me 
Oh, when I rush to the start 
Running in circles, chasing tails 
Coming back as we are


Older Posts Newer Posts